BLUE BULLS TUKS RUGBY ACADEMY
Blue Bulls Tuks Rugby Academy Physiotherapist
- 2007 – Degree (BPhysT) at the University of Pretoria.
- Various post graduate courses:
- Physiotherapy Sport 1
- Eleiko weightlifting Coaching level 1
- Gymnastics Coaching Level 1
- Courses in numerous physiotherapy related fields including:
- Dry needling
- Myofascial release
- Joint manipulation
- Mckenzie Part A and Part B
- Strait fascial release
- Team physiotherapist to:
- EP Kings Development Tens Rugby Team to Malaysia.
- South African Police Departments (SAPD) National Sport weeks in rugby, netball, cricket, tennis, volleyball, cycling, soccer, athletics and fitness.
- Working at a dynamic medical practice
- Personal physiotherapist to various top sport athletes
- Physiotherapist assisting at sport events including
- 7 cycling event
- CrossFit competitions
- Triathlon events
Sport is my passion and I feel immensely blessed to be able to work with athletes. The words of Mark Anthony ring true: “If you do what you love, you’ll never work a day in your life.”